Donation Request Form
Comrade Brewing has long held the belief that to be a successful company, we must be part of the overall community. We are dedicated to supporting our community and promoting a culture of social responsibility, collaboration and involvement (gift certificates and the occasional beer fest) where are beers are distributed, Denver. Our beers are draft only, all can/bottle requests and cash donations are politely declined.
We get A LOT of requests for sponsorships and donations, we will try to support your organization if possible, please understand that we cannot guarantee a reply. Requests will only be considered if submitted at least two months prior to the event. It can take up to 60 days or more process a donation request. Donation processing cannot be expedited. Someone from your organization will have to pick up the donation for your event at our taproom in Denver.
WE CAN PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Educational, environmental, humane and scientific organizations
- Health and human service providers including children’s organizations
- Religious groups (all denominations)
- Cultural and artistic institutions
- Membership groups such as business associations
- Family foundations
UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Non-registered 501(c) organizations. You will be required to submit a copy of your registration document
- Networking events, mixers or conferences
- Events hosted by a retail company to bring attention to the organization itself, its products or its services (i.e. grand openings)
- Additional donation requests for the same organization in the same calendar year